UNIBEN ONLINE CLEARANCE
It’s no longer news that in less than a month From now, the prestigious University of Benin would commence her clearance procedures for the newly admitted student a.k.a FRESHERS.
On this note, it’s important that every freshman/ fresher takes cognisance of these information below
1. Online clearance starts immediately after your students record is created.
2. Physical clearance is scheduled to start on the 3rd of December, 2018. Online clearance must be done before proceeding for physical clearance.
3. Temporary accommodations in the school hostels would be made available by the institution for the freshers for a duration of three(3) weeks.
4. Student must pay acceptance fee before online clearance.
5. Acceptance fees for all medical students is N80,000 while for non medical students, it is N60,000.
6. School fees can only be paid after you have been cleared by your physical clearance officer. Do not fall victim of fraudstars.
7. School fees for medical students is N73,400 while for non-medical students, it is N69,900
For more information about the clearance procedures feel free to drop your comments below and subscribe to our newsletter to get first hand information as they are released.